LC-366 is a ready-to-use Passive Infrared SenSwitch for motion activated operation control of OEM lightings, motors, fans or ventilators. This PIR sensor-switch detects the human body motion within its detection range and switch on and off the connected load automatically. Typical applications include lighting fixtures, bathroom/toilet ventilators, indoor air quality filter and any devices that require motion activated controls.
• Dual element passive infrared sensor
• Available for resistive/inductive load
• Detection range up to 5m @ 2.4 m
• Half detection range cover provided
• Adjustable light hold-on delay time
• Adjustable CdS photocell LUX level
• Overload protection fuse built-in
• Horizontal/vertical mounting options
• Suitable for wall/ceiling mount devices
• Superior electrical performance
Hamilton Electronics Pvt. Ltd. , is an ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified Company , engaged in the manufacturing of Switches & Sensors for Security Alarm Systems , Magnetic Door Contacts, Magnetic Security Switches and host of other Sensors.
PIR Sensors passive infrared detector that will give you the edges over the competition and secure your business contract in today's price oriented market. The company has a consistent record of growth and expansion with fast increasing sales turnover since its inception.
Float Sensor is an electrical ON/OFF Switch, which operates automatically when liquid level goes up or down with respect to specified level. The Signal thus available from the Float Sensor can be utilized for control of a Motor Pump or an allied electrical element like Solenoid, Lamps.